1. St. Anthony’s (13-4): The Friars defeated a good Gill St. Bernard’s from N.J. in the Kennedy Classic in the Bronx, 71-62. Rebecca Musgrove scored 23 points and Chastity Taylor added 21. Then in a battle of the two best teams on Long Island, St. Anthony’s defeated Long Island Lutheran in overtime, 65-59, in the Kennedy Classic Sunday. Musgrove had 15 of her 22 points in the fourth quarter and overtime, Taylor scored 16 points and Symone Kelly added 14 points and 20 rebounds.
2. Long Island Lutheran (14-3): Freshman Boogie Brozoski continued her great season with a career-high 28 points and eight assists and five rebounds in a 65-59 loss to St. Anthony’s. Yuni Sher added 18 points. Brozoski had 17 points and seven assists in a 48-33 win over Patterson Eastside (N.J.) in the Kennedy Classic.
3. Sachem East (11-1): The Flaming Arrows continue to dominate League I with a 63-30 win over Ward Melville and Meagan Doherty scored 25 in a 60-33 win over Patchogue-Medford.
4. Holy Trinity (13-5): The Titans defeated St. Mary’s, 56-42. Kelly Carey scored 24 points and Alyson Brennan added 13 points. The Titans then lost to Francis Lewis, 52-41, in the Kennedy Classic. Katie Poppe scored 16 points.
5. St. John the Baptist (11-8): The Cougars defeated Princeton Day Academy in the Kennedy Classic.
6. Massapequa (12-1): The Chiefs have won 12 consecutive games and have a two-game lead in Coneference AA-I after a 53-39 win over Uniondale. Danielle Doherty and Morgan Roessler each had 12 points.
7. Sacred Heart (12-5): Sacred Heart had the week off.
8. Glenn (13-0): Allison McKenna had 27 points and 13 rebounds in a 50-30 win over East Hampton.
9. Riverhead (13-1): Shanice Allen scored 17 of her 23 points in the first half and had five rebounds, three assists and three steals to lead Riverhead to a 58-45 win over North Babylon. The Blue Wave also defeated Smithtown West, 70-48.
10. Lindenhurst (12-1): Valerie Oyakhilome had 28 points and 11 rebounds in a 48-46 win over Whitman. Shannon Crehan had 18 points and seven rebounds in a 59-39 win over West Islip.
On the bubble: Baldwin (11-1), Harborfields (12-1), Hauppauge (13-0), North Shore (12-1), MacArthur (10-1)