1. St. Anthony’s (14-4): The Friars played one game and defeated St. Mary’s, 51-30, for their 26th consecutive regular season victory in CHSAA play. Rebecca Musgrove scored 10 points.
2. Sachem East (13-1): The Flaming Arrows picked up three wins this week with the biggest a 54-49 win over Long Island Lutheran. Meagan Doherty scored nine of her 18 points in a 20-13 fourth quarter. They also beat Floyd and Sachem North to extend their winning streak to 14 games.
3. Long Island Lutheran (14-4): The Crusaders lost their second consecutive close game to a top Long Island team with a 54-49 loss to Sachem East. Yuni Sher scored 13 points and Christina Raiti added 12.
4. Holy Trinity (14-5): The Titans rebounded from a loss against Francis Lewis with a four-point win over Sacred Heart to stay in second place in the CHSAA.
5. Sacred Heart (13-7): Nina Corcoran had 11 points, 10 rebounds, four assists, and four steals in a 54-45 win over Our Lady of Mercy. Sacred Heart then lost to Holy Trinity on Sunday.
6. Riverhead (15-1): Jalyn Brown had 19 points and nine steals in a 65-24 win over Newfield and senior Melodee Riley had a career-high 21 points and added 10 rebounds, and Shanice Allen had 17 points and 10 steals in a 66-26 win over Smithtown East. Riverhead clinched its first league title since 2008.
7. Lindenhurst (14-1): Valerie Oyakhilome had 20 points and eight rebounds in a 54-26 win over Central Islip. Randi Zorn had 10 points, three rebounds and two blocks in a 58-30 win over Bay Shore.
8. Glenn (15-0): Allison McKenna had 22 points and 15 rebounds in a 62-29 win over Bayport-Blue Point. Emma Klis scored 14 points in a 37-32 win over Shoreham-Wading River.
9. Baldwin (13-1): Jade Aponte had 15 points in a 53-28 win over Hicksville. Amber Harrison had 14 points, four rebounds and two assists and Janae DeGraff had 20 rebounds for Baldwin in a 39-30 win over MacArthur.
10. Harborfields (14-1): Sophomore Kristen Kelly had a career-high 16 rebounds and sophomore Toni Deren had a career-high 13 points for Harborfields in a 78-24 win over Miller Place. Bridgit Ryan had 23 points and 12 rebounds in a 62-24 win over Sayville.
On the bubble: Massapequa (13-2), North Shore (14-1), Hauppauge (15-0), MacArthur (11-2)