1. St. Anthony’s (18-4): The Friars pulled off a huge upset defeating Riverdale Baptist of Maryland, 49-48. Riverdale Baptist was ranked second in the country at the time. The win got St. Anthony’s into the national rankings. The Friars are ranked No. 25 by USA Today and No. 48 by HoopGurlz. The Friars also extended their regular season league winning streak to 29 games with a 59-29 win over Sacred Heart to clinch the CHSAA title for the second consecutive season.
2. Sachem East (17-1): The Flaming Arrows closed out the regular season undefeated in league play after a 60-22 win over Brentwood. They are the No. 1 seed in the Suffolk Class AA playoffs and will host No. 16 Half Hollow Hills East Feb. 20.
3. Long Island Lutheran (16-5): The Crusaders defeated Staten Island Academy, 83-37. Staci Barrett had 18 points and 12 rebounds and eighth-grader Jenna Silletti had a career-high 13 points.
4. Holy Trinity (16-7): The Titans beat Kellenberg, 41-37 and lost to St. John the Baptist, 53-46. Katie Poppe scored 25 points in the loss.
5. Riverhead (17-1): Riverhead capped an undefeated league season with an 82-35 win over Centereach. Melodee Riley had 22 points, 10 rebounds and 10 steals and Jalyn Brown added 25 points and 10 assists. Riverhead is seeded third and will host No. 14 Patchogue-Medford Feb. 20 in the Suffolk Class AA first round.
6. Lindenhurst (17-1): Lindenhurst capped an undefeated league season with a 59-50 win over Half Hollow Hills East. Valerie Oyakhilome had 25 points and 12 rebounds. Lindenhurst is the No. 2 seed and will host No. 18 Eastport-South Manor Feb. 20 in the Suffolk Class AA first round.
7. Glenn (18-0): The Knights capped an undefeated regular season for the second consecutive year with a 51-21 win over Mount Sinai. Allison McKenna had 21 points and 12 rebounds. Glenn, the top seed in Suffolk Class A, will host Shoreham-Wading River on Wednesday in the semifinals.
8. Baldwin (16-1): The Bruins capped an undefeated regular season with a 70-45 win over Calhoun. Sophomore Mariah Butler had a career-high 17 points and Jade Aponte had 13 points and six rebounds.
9. Harborfields (17-1): Harborfields ended the regular season with a 71-30 win over Rocky Point. Harborfields, seeded No. 2 in Suffolk Class A, will host No. 3 Amityville on Wednesday.
10. St. John the Baptist (14-9): Senior Anastasia Williams had 24 points and a career-high 20 rebounds in a 45-39 win over St. Mary’s and Brianna Thomas had 22 points and 10 rebounds and Williams had 17 points and 18 rebounds in a 53-46 win over Holy Trinity.