1. St. Anthony’s (23-5): The Friars season came to an end with a 58-55 overtime loss to Molloy in the first round of the CHSAA state “AA” playoffs. Symone Kelly scored 16 points before fouling out late in the fourth quarter and Rebecca Musgrove fouled out in the final minute of regulation.
2. Long Island Lutheran (17-5): The Crusaders are off until the Class B Federation semifinals on March 23 where they will defend their championship.
3. Riverhead (23-1): Melodee Riley had 18 points and 17 rebounds, and Shanice Allen and Kaila Nazario each scored 11 for Riverhead in a 56-50 win over Baldwin in the Long Island Class AA championship/Southeast Regional finals. Riverhead will play in the state semifinals for the first time and play Penfield (23-0) in the state Class AA semifinals at 6:15 p.m. Friday in Troy.
4. Glenn (21-1): Allison McKenna had 30 points, 23 rebounds, and 10 blocked shots to lead Glenn to a 76-65 win over North Shore in the Class A Long Island championship/Southeast Regional finals. Mackenzie Sivilli had 16 points and Meghan Haber added 13 points and seven assists. Glenn will play East Rochester (19-3) in the state Class A semifinals at 1:30 p.m. Friday in Troy.
5. St. John the Baptist (17-11): Aliyah Smith scored 14 points as SJB lost to nationally ranked Nazareth, 67-41, in the first round of the CHSAA state “AA” playoffs.
6. Baldwin (19-2): Senior Alex Hampton scored 10 of her 20 points in the fourth quarter of a 56-50 loss to Riverhead in the Long Island Class AA championship/Southeast Regional finals. Baldwin played in its third consecutive LIC.
7. Hauppauge (21-1): Lauren Descalzo scored 17 points as No. 4 Hauppauge lost to No. 3 Riverhead, 60-52, in the Suffolk Class AA finals.
8. Sachem East (19-2): The Flaming Arrows had their season come to an end after a 47-45 loss to Hauppauge in the Suffolk Class AA semifinals after reaching the finals in four consecutive seasons. Meagan Doherty scored 15 points in her final game.
9. Holy Trinity (19-9): The Titans lost to Bishop Loughlin, 64-59, in the state CHSAA Class A state semifinals. Katie Poppe scored 17 points.
10. North Shore (20-2): North Shore lost to Glenn 76-65 in the Class A Long Island championship/Southeast Regional finals. Amanda Johansen scored 18 of her 21 points in the fourth quarter.