1. Sachem East (20-3): The Flaming Arrows defeated Baldwin, 57-44, to win the Suffolk Class AA championship and will play Mount Vernon in a state semifinal Friday in Troy. Kristen Doherty scored 28 points and moved into 10th place on the Long Island all-time scoring list with 2,195 career points. Stephanie Burrow added 10 points.
2. North Babylon (18-3): Top-seeded North Babylon came up short in the Suffolk Class AA championship game, falling to No. 2 Sachem East, 72-69. The Bulldogs’ Bria Hartley had a phenomenal performance with a Long Island playoff record 51 points. She scored 44 of her points in the final quarter. She hit a three-pointer with 1:10 left in the game to give the Bulldogs a 68-67 lead. Hartley bested her career high of 43, which she had in the semifinals against Smithtown West. The UConn-bound Hartley finished her career with 1,978 points.
3. St. John the Baptist (16-11): The NSCHSAA champions lost in the first round of the CHSAA AA state championships to Christ the King, 71-48. Anastasia Williams scored 13 and Kamala Thompson added 11.
4. Kellenberg (16-8): The Firebirds lost to Bishop Ford, 51-46, in the first round of the CHSAA AA state championships. Katie Cunningham scored 14 points.
5. St. Anthony’s (24-6): The Friars won the CHSAA Class A state championship with a 56-44 win over Buffalo Sacred Heart winning three games in three days. Mimi Lizza had 14 points and five assists in the final. The Friars will play in the Class A Federation final March 27.
6. Long Island Lutheran (20-3): The Crusaders advanced to the Class Federation semifinals for the second consecutive season after defeating Dalton, 79-54, in the NYSAIA Class B final. Paige Kriftcher led the way with 25 points.
7. St. Mary’s (18-9): The Gaels defeated Molloy, 54-46, in a CHSAA Class A state quarterfinal before losing 51-48 to Buffalo Sacred Heart in the semifinals. Shannon Flynn scored 25 points.
8. Division (20-1): Division beat Harborfields, 57-51, in the Long Island Class A championship game. Taylor Mailings scored 14, Julia Ballantyne scored 13 and Kristen Stuart added 12. Division will play Lakeland in the state semifinals Friday in Troy.
9. Ward Melville (16-4): The No. 3 Patriots lost to Sachem East, 70-32, in the Suffolk Class AA semifinals.
10. Center Moriches (17-8): The Red Devils beat Locust Valley in the Long Island Class B championship before losing to Irvington in the Southeast Regional final.