1. St. Anthony's (15-2): The Friars had a 14-game winning streak come to an end after a 57-50 loss to South Shore, one of the top PSAL teams, in the sixth annual PSAL/John F. Kennedy Challenge in the Bronx Saturday. Micki Impellizeri had 13 points and seven rebounds. The Friars bounced back the following day with an 82-50 win over Mount Vernon in the JFK Challenge. Kerrin Maurer scored 15 points, Lauren Williams had 13 points and Impellizeri added 12.
2. Holy Trinity (12-4): The Titans have won 10 consecutive games after two more wins in the JFK Challenge. They beat Midwood 61-22 behind 16 points and seven assists from Kristen Korzevinski and 14 points from Katie Poppe. It was another easy win the following day against Amsterdam, 66-29. Poppe had 16 points and seven rebounds.
3. St. John the Baptist (11-4): The Cougars defeated H.D. Woodson (D.C.) in the JFK Challenge, 45-37. Kamala Thompson had 14 points and six rebounds, Anastasia Williams had 11 points, 13 rebounds, and four steals, and Alexis Smith had nine points, six rebounds, and five assists.
4. Long Island Lutheran (11-4): The Crusaders won three games last week starting with a 52-39 win over Poly Prep. Boogie Brozoski scored 12 points. The Crusaders then held off a John F. Kennedy rally in the PSAL/John F. Kennedy Challenge, 69-66. Brozoski scored 16 points, Kriftcher had 15, and Christina Raiti added 13 points. They closed the weekend with a 48-39 win over Manhattan Center in the Challenge.
5. Northport (12-0): Northport defeated Bay Shore, 64-38. Kellie Cortina had 13 points and five assists and Megan Marinelli scored 10.
6. Sachem East (10-1): The Flaming Arrows held off Floyd in overtime, 67-65. Ally Drake scored off a pass from Katie Doherty with one second left in overtime to win it. Meagan Doherty scored 19 points and Kathleen Everson added 13 points and 13 rebounds.
7. Baldwin (12-1): Baldwin defeated East Meadow 59-24. Courtney Jackson scored 17 points, Kiera Corbin scored 12, and Janae DeGraff added 14 rebounds.
8. North Babylon (12-0): Charise Wilson had 27 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists, Tamara Simpson had 12 points and 11 rebounds, and Mary Chisholm added 11 points and 14 rebounds in a 78-68 double overtime win over Riverhead. Wilson had 24 points and seven assists in a 72-59 win over Copiague.
9. Sacred Heart (11-4): Sacred Heart defeated Our Lady of Mercy, 58-38. Taylor Higgins scored 17 points and Becky Conto added 13 points.
10. Center Moriches (11-2): Amber Davis had 20 points, six rebounds, and six assists, Takia Plummer scored 16 points, and Kelsey Glanzman added 14 as Center Moriches defeated Hampton Bays, 70-52.
On the bubble: Massapequa (10-1), Farmingdale (11-1), Harborfields (10-3), Whitman (10-2), Kings Park (11-3), Glenn (14-0), Division (11-1), Garden City (10-2), Lindenhurst (10-2), Deer Park (12-2)
Performances that stood out last week
Brannon Burke (Stony Brook): She scored a season-high 35 points in a 66-30 win over Port Jefferson.
Kaelyn Ward (East Hampton): She scored 13 of her 23 points in a 25-8 third quarter of a 51-41 win over Bayport-Blue Point.
Brooke Gerstman (Lynbrook): Gerstman scored 23 of her 27 points in the second half in her first game back after an ankle injury cost her three games in a 56-42 win over Lawrence.
Charise Wilson (North Babylon): The freshman had six of North Babylon's 13 points in double overtime and finished with 27 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists in a 78-68 win over Riverhead. She had 24 points, seven assists, five steals and two blocked shots in a 72-59 win over Copiague.
Tamara Simpson (North Babylon): She had 16 points, 11 rebounds, and seven assists in a 72-59 win over Copiague.
Chelsea Williams (Copiague): She scored 34 points in a 72-59 loss to North Babylon for Copiague and had 20 points, eight assists, and seven rebounds in a 70-40 win over Smithtown East.
Asia Rountree (Bellport): She had 18 points, 15 rebounds and seven assists in a 50-38 win over West Babylon.
Marlaina Sherman (Miller Place): She had 16 points and 21 rebounds in a 55-34 win over Eastport-South Manor.
Nikole Williams (Valley Stream Central): Williams scored 23 points in a 64-58 win over Calhoun.
Meghan O'Sullivan (Calhoun): She scored 31 points in a 64-58 loss to Valley Stream Central.
Joshlyn Grant (Oyster Bay): The senior recorded her 1,000th career point.
Jackie Waldron (Huntington): She had 18 points and 12 rebounds in a 45-35 win over Comsewogue.
Paula Schmidt (Wantagh): The senior scored nine of her career-high 25 points in the fourth quarter in a 56-44 win over Roslyn. She also added 11 rebounds and four assists.
Shannon Duer (Islip): She had 20 points and 14 rebounds in a 44-27 win over Sayville.
Shayna Robinson (Deer Park): She had 23 points in a 48-31 win over Comsewogue.
Monique Walker (Floyd): She scored 32 points in a 67-65 loss to Sachem East.
Micki Impellizeri (St. Anthony’s): She had 13 points and seven rebounds in a 57-50 loss to South Shore and scored 12 points in an 82-50 win over Mount Vernon.
Anastasia Williams (St. John the Baptist): She had 11 points, 13 rebounds, and four steals in a 45-37 win over H.D. Woodson (D.C.).
Boogie Brozoski (Long Island Lutheran): She had 11 of her 12 points in a decisive 18-8 third quarter of a 52-39 win over Poly Prep. She scored 16 points in a 69-66 win over John F. Kennedy in the PSAL/John F. Kennedy Challenge.