1. St. Anthony's (15-2): The Friars had the week off and remain the lone undefeated team in CHSAA play with an 8-0 record. They play Our Lady of Mercy, Holy Trinity, and Trenton Catholic this week.
2. Holy Trinity (14-4): The Titans continue to roll extending their winning streak to 12 with a 72-57 win over St. Mary’s and a 60-44 win over Sacred Heart. They have scored at least 59 points in all 12 wins. The Titans get a big test against St. Anthony’s this week.
3. Long Island Lutheran (13-4): The Crusaders defeated Sacred Heart 51-28 and St. Mary Bayview Academy from Rhode Island, 58-39. Christina Raiti scored 14 points.
4. Northport (14-0): Northport defeated Half Hollow Hills East 83-37 as 15 different players scored and defeated Sachem North 71-29. Megan Marinelli scored 19 points.
5. St. John the Baptist (12-5): SJB was upset by Kellenberg, 39-37. Kamala Thompson scored 13 points. The Cougars bounced back with a 50-23 win over St. Dominic. Anastasia Williams had 11 points and eight rebounds.
6. Baldwin (14-1): Baldwin continues to roll through Nassau Conference AA-II with a 56-35 win over Hicksville. Alex Hampton had 13 points and seven rebounds and Kiera Corbin scored 15. Then the Bruins defeated second-place MacArthur, 56-40. Corbin scored 22 points.
7. North Babylon (14-0): Charise Wilson had 16 points and 10 assists and Tamara Simpson added 16 points and 10 steals in a 71-35 win over Centereach and Wilson had 16 points, seven assists and five steals and Simpson added 16 points, eight rebounds and three steals in a 68-46 win over Smithtown West.
8. Sachem East (12-2): Sachem East defeated Patchogue-Medford to open the week 46-15 followed by a 56-37 win over Commack before getting upset by Ward Melville, 47-39. The loss snapped a 61-game undefeated league streak dating to 2006. The Flaming Arrows will play at Lindenhurst Friday with the League I title likely on the line.
9. Center Moriches (12-2): Center Moriches defeated Southampton, 57-31. Kelsey Glanzman had 15 points and 12 rebounds, Amber Davis had 13 points and 12 rebounds, and Takia Plummer had 13 points and seven assists. Center Moriches plays Babylon and second-place Wyandanch this week.
10. Farmingdale (13-1): Kelly McPartland scored 22 points in a 52-46 win over Uniondale and she scored 22 in a 49-37 win over Freeport.
On the bubble: Massapequa (12-2), Sacred Heart (11-6), Harborfields (12-3), Whitman (13-2), Kings Park (13-3), Glenn (16-0), Division (13-1), Garden City (11-3), Lindenhurst (13-2), Deer Park (13-2)
Performances that stood out last week
Marlaina Sherman (Miller Place) She had career highs of 32 points and 23 rebounds in a 62-44 win over Rocky Point.
Sarah Smith (Southold): The senior averaged 16.3 points in three wins, hit a game-winner against Mercy, and scored a career-high 27 points against Port Jefferson.
Catalina Vasquez (Connetquot): The junior averaged 23 points, 14 rebounds in two wins, including a career-high 30 points and 18 rebounds in a 53-45 win over Bay Shore to clinch a playoff spot.
Andrea Desvignes (Deer Park) She had 17 points and had 11 rebounds, six assists and five steals in a 46-37 win over Huntington.
Alexandra Leftridge (Whitman): She averaged 24.3 points and 11.3 rebounds in three wins.
Barbara Sullivan (Garden City): She scored 29 points in a 52-41 win over New Hyde Park.
Bria Fisher (Elmont): She had 17 points and 12 rebounds in a 44-32 win over Mepham.
Chelsea Weir (West Islip): Averaged 21 points in three games.
Allison McKenna (Glenn): Averaged 16 points and 11 rebounds in two wins.
Janiece Jenkins (Central Islip): Averaged 14 points in three games, including 17 points and 25 rebounds against Half Hollow Hills East.
Kasey Stolba (Harborfields): She had 21 points, 10 rebounds, and four steals in a 56-32 win over Islip.
Erin McNulty (Sachem North): The junior had 19 points and a career-high 21 rebounds in a 50-33 win over Bay Shore.
Asia Rountree (Bellport): She had 18 points and 12 rebounds in a 47-43 win over Comsewogue.
Samantha Burden (Carle Place): She had 17 points, 10 rebounds and 10 steals in a 52-46 win over Friends Academy.
Caysea Cohen (Ward Melville): She had 19 points, five assists and eight steals and hit four free throws late in the fourth quarter in a 47-39 upset win over Sachem East.