1. St. Anthony's (18-2): The Friars clinched the CHSAA regular season title with a 55-21 win over second place Holy Trinity. Kerrin Maurer had 13 points and five assists and Shannon White scored 12 points. The Friars also beat Our Lady of Mercy, 53-20 and defeated H.D. Woodson (D.C.) 58-54 in the Mecca Challenge at the Gauchos Gym in the Bronx. Rebecca Musgrove scored 14 points and Symone Kelly added nine points and 12 rebounds.
2. Long Island Lutheran (15-4): The Crusaders defeated Ursuline Academy, 63-45. Christina Raiti scored 16 points and Paige Kriftcher added 15 points. They also defeated Sachem East, 59-44. Kriftcher scored 12 points and Yuni Sher added 11 points and 13 rebounds.
3. Northport (17-0): Northport clinched the Suffolk League II with a 64-31 win over Central Islip. Megan Marinelli scored 16 points and Chrystal Pope added 14 points and six assists. The Tigers also beat second place Whitman, 47-41. Pope scored 11 points to lead the way.
4. Holy Trinity (15-5): The Titans had a 13-game winning streak snapped with a 55-21 loss to St. Anthony’s. They also beat Kellenberg, 51-42. Katie Poppe had 16 points and 13 rebounds.
5. St. John the Baptist (15-5): SJB defeated St. Dominic, 53-23. Allysia Rohlehr had nine points and five rebounds. The Cougars then beat Medgar Evers, 50-29 with Alexis Smith scoring 11 points and South Orange (N.J.), 78-49, at the Mecca Challenge. Kamala Thompson had 24 points and five steals.
6. Baldwin (16-1): Baldwin beat Plainview JFK, 63-47. Courtney Jackson scored 14 points and Alex Hampton added 13 points and five assists. The defending champion Bruins will likely be the top seed in the Nassau Class AA playoffs.
7. North Babylon (17-0): North Babylon picked up three wins last week starting with a 76-32 win over Smithtown East and a 66-45 win over East Islip behind a career-high 17 points from eighth grader Brianna Jones. The Bulldogs also picked up a non-league win over Sacred Heart, 48-42. Charise Wilson had 17 points, six assists, and six steals, and Tamara Simpson added 14 points and 11 rebounds.
8. Sachem East (14-3): Sachem East defeated Longwood, 55-36 as Meagan Doherty had 14 points and seven rebounds. Doherty had 11 of her 23 points in a 20-8 fourth quarter in a 50-28 win over second place Lindenhurst to clinch at least a share of the Suffolk League I championship. The Flaming Arrows capped the week with a 59-44 loss to Long Island Lutheran. Emily Carmel scored 14 points.
9. Center Moriches (15-2): Center Moriches clinched the Suffolk League VII championship and the top seed in Class B with a 51-46 win over Wyandanch. Sophomore Takia Plummer had a career-high 20 points and added six assists. The Red Devils also beat Babylon 49-34.
10. Farmingdale (15-1): The Dalers beat Hempstead, 45-13 and topped Oceanside, 48-34. Kelly McPartland added 15 points and six steals and Kyra Ochwat added 13 points and 10 rebounds.
On the bubble: Massapequa (15-2), Harborfields (14-3), Whitman (14-3), Glenn (18-0), Division (15-1), Garden City (13-3), Lindenhurst (14-3), Deer Park (15-2)
Performances that stood out last week
Kelsey McGayhey (Shelter Island): The junior had a career-high 37 points in a 65-46 win over Southold.
Kasey Stolba (Harborfields): She had 15 points and 10 rebounds in a 59-39 win over Kings Park and had 21 points and 10 rebounds in a 48-35 win over Eastport-South Manor.
Allison McKenna (Glenn): She had 21 points and 20 rebounds in a 47-25 win over Amityville.
Tamara Simpson (North Babylon): The freshman had 16 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 steals in a 76-32 win over Smithtown East.
Ciara McCullagh (New Hyde Park): She had 26 points and 15 rebounds in a 50-47 win over Wantagh and 22 points and 18 rebounds in a 56-31 win over Jericho.
Megan Marinelli (Northport): She scored 15 of her 19 points in the first quarter of a 61-24 win over Connetquot. She also had five assists and four steals.
Alison Ricchiuti (Herricks): The sophomore scored a career-high 31 points in a 47-42 win over East Meadow.
Danielle Doherty (Massapequa): She scored 12 of her 21 points in the fourth quarter of a 52-47 win over Freeport.
Vanessa Juengerkes (Islip): The freshman had 12 points and a career-high 21 rebounds in a 50-43 win over Rocky Point.
Nicole Castaldo (Mepham): She had 18 points, 10 rebounds and five assists in a 58-45 win over Long Beach and she added 10 points and 18 rebounds in a 39-32 win over Carey.
Brittany Fenner (Central Islip): She had 20 points and 19 rebounds in a 64-48 win over Bay Shore.
Amanda Johansen (North Shore): She had 14 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists, and six steals in a 56-47 win over Floral Park.
Lorraine Hodgson (West Islip): She had 10 of her 20 points in the fourth quarter and added nine assists as West Islip overcame a 12-point third quarter deficit in a 60-54 win over Half Hollow Hills East.
LaShanna Garrison (Bellport): She had 26 points and six steals in a 60-25 win over Hills West.
Brannon Burke (Stony Brook): She had 17 points and 15 rebounds in a 40-28 win over Pierson/Bridgehampton.
Jill Flecker (Carle Place): She had 23 points and 18 rebounds in a 58-47 win over Locust Valley.
Cansu Atali (Plainedge): She had 27 points and 14 rebounds in a 61-47 over Hewlett.
Shannon O’Connor (Smithtown East): She scored 22 points in a 61-47 win over Riverhead.
Caitlyn Garger (Hicksville): She scored 26 points in a 51-42 win over East Meadow.
Marissa Kahane (Sayville): She scored 15 of her 23 points in a 19-4 third quarter of a 52-47 win over Rocky Point.
Nicole Robinson (Lawrence): She had19 points, 11 rebounds and five blocked shots in a 55-37 win over Bethpage.
Brooke Gerstman (Lynbrook): She had 27 points and five assists in a 64-37 win over Plainedge.
Artiana Wynder (Uniondale): She had 22 points, 13 rebounds and seven steals in a 63-31 win over Hempstead.
Jennifer Doppelt (Great Neck North): She had 16 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, five blocked shots, and three steals in a 46-40 win over West Hempstead.
Meagan Doherty (Sachem East): She had 11 of her 23 points in a 20-8 fourth quarter of a 50-28 win over Lindenhurst.
Kesi Goree (Southampton): The sophomore had a career-high 25 points, 10 rebounds, and three assists in a 69-40 win over Mattituck.
Essence Casey (Whitman): The sophomore scored a career-high 20 points and added eight rebounds in a 70-29 win over Sachem North.
Alyssa James (St. Mary’s): She had nine points, 13 rebounds and 10 blocked shots in a 54-50 win over Sacred Heart.
Nicole Scicutella (Massapequa): The junior scored a career-high 20 points and added four steals and four assists in a 62-33 win over Syosset.
Kamala Thompson (St. John the Baptist): She had 24 points and five steals in a 78-49 win over East Orange (N.J.) in the Mecca Challenge at the Gauchos Gym in the Bronx.