1. St. Anthony's (24-2): The Friars won their first CHSAA championship since 1988 with a 54-51 win over St. John the Baptist. It was the third time they beat SJB this season. Symone Kelly had 15 points and 12 rebounds, Micki Impellizeri had 13 points, seven rebounds, and six assists and Chastity Taylor and Kerrin Maurer each scored 10 points. Rebecca Musgrove scored 14 points in a 52-37 win over Sacred Heart in the semifinals.
2. St. John the Baptist (19-6): The Cougars lost in the CHSAA championship game to St. Anthony’s, 54-51. Kamala Thompson scored 15 points and Alexis Smith added 13 points. The Cougars defeated Holy Trinity in the semifinals, 63-43.
3. Long Island Lutheran (19-5): The Crusaders had the week off and don’t play until the Federation Class B semifinals.
4. Holy Trinity (18-8): The Titans fell in the CHSAA semifinals, 63-43. Katie Poppe had 17 points, 17 rebounds, and 11 steals in a 55-35 win over Our Lady of Mercy in the quarterfinals.
5. Baldwin (19-1): Top-seeded Baldwin won its second consecutive Nassau Class AA championship with a 39-37 win over No. 2 Farmingdale. Katie Greene scored 13 points, Keira Corbin scored 11, and Alex Hampton added 10. Corbin scored 17 and Courtney Jackson had 15 in a 55-45 win over MacArthur in the semifinals.
6. Center Moriches (20-2): The Red Devils won the Suffolk overall championship with a 46-40 win over Deer Park. It’s the second time they beat Deer Park this season and they did it without leading scorer Amber Davis, who missed the game due to injury. Kelsey Glanzman scored 19 points and Emma Whittle added 10. They also defeated Shelter Island 51-31 and then beat Glenn in the Small schools championship, 35-28. Davis had 13 points and six rebounds in one half before leaving with an injury.
7. Deer Park (20-3): Deer Park won its first county championship with a 46-34 win over No. 3 Sachem East in the Suffolk Class AA finals. Andrea Desvignes scored 21 and Felicia LaSorsa added 12. Kelsey Dillon scored 18 for No. 4 Deer Park in a 58-49 win over Copiague in the semifinals. The Falcons lost in the Suffolk overall championship to Center Moriches, 46-40.
8. Sachem East (18-4): Meagan Doherty scored 15 points as Sachem East lost to Deer Park, 46-34, in the Suffolk Class AA finals. It was the fourth consecutive trip to the finals for the Flaming Arrows. Doherty scored 14 and Kathleen Everson had 13 in a 45-44 win over North Babylon in the semifinals.
9. Farmingdale (18-2): The second-seeded Dalers lost to Baldwin in the Nassau Class AA finals, 39-37. Kyra Ochwat and Alexis Panariello each scored 10 points. The Dalers beat Uniondale in the semifinals.
10. North Babylon (20-1): Charise Wilson scored 14 points as the No. 2 Bulldogs lost in the Suffolk Class AA semifinals, 45-44. Tamara Simpson had 18 points and 10 rebounds in a 62-36 win over Hauppauge in the quarterfinals.