1. St. John the Baptist (3-0): The Cougars picked up two wins in the Under Armour Classic they hosted starting with a win in league play over Sacred Heart with a 65-39 win with four players in double figures. SJB then defeated Mattituck, 40-15. Alexis Smith and Kamala Thompson didn’t play for the Cougars, who will play one of the biggest games on Long Island this season on Tuesday 4 p.m. at St. Anthony’s.
2. St. Anthony's (2-1): The Friars picked up two wins last week with a 76-39 win over St. Mary’s and a 75-26 win over Wings Academy in the Under Armour Classic. Symone Kelly scored 15 points and Kerrin Maurer had 10 points and six assists.
3. Holy Trinity (2-1): Holy Trinity played three games starting with a 50-40 win over St. Francis Prep and a 46-19 win over Our Lady of Mercy. The Titans capped the week with a 54-34 loss against a Mary Louis team.
4. Northport (2-0): Northport opened the season with a 48-46 win over St. Mary’s in the Under Armour Classic. Megan Marinelli scored 14 points and Stephanie Leon had 12 points and nine rebounds. Northport beat Francis Lewis, 37-28, in the Classic, too. Leon had 12 points and 11 rebounds in that game.
5. Long Island Lutheran (3-0): The Crusaders picked up two wins. They beat Notre Dame Academy 39-24 and MSIT, 66-29. Boogie Brozoski scored 14 points and Christina Raiti added 12.
6. Whitman (1-0): The Wildcats opened the season with a 44-36 win over Floyd in the Peconic Classic at Riverhead. Alexandra Leftridge had 18 of her 19 points in a 29-18 second half. Kelly Bilodeau added 12 points.
7. Sachem East (0-1): The Flaming Arrows opened the season with a 42-33 loss against Molloy at the Under Armour Classic. Victoria Hassett scored nine points in the loss.
8. Sacred Heart (2-1): Sacred Heart won the South Side Tournament with a 40-29 win over South Side and lost to St. John the Baptist, 65-39.
9. Baldwin (1-0): The defending Nassau Class AA champions opened the season with a 50-31 win over Center Moriches in the Under Armour Classic. Kiera Corbin and Alex Hampton each scored 18 points.
10. North Babylon (1-0): North Babylon opened the season with a 71-30 win over St. Dominic. Freshman Charise Wilson had 27 points, six assists, and six steals and eighth grader Brianna Jones had four points, eight rebounds, 10 assists, and six steals.
On the bubble: Massapequa (3-0), Division (4-0), Kellenberg (3-1), Lindenhurst (2-0), Deer Park (2-0), Harborfields (1-0)