1. Long Island Lutheran (15-5)
2. Holy Trinity (15-6)
3. Baldwin (15-1)
4. Massapequa (15-2)
5. North Shore (16-1)
6. Sacred Heart (14-8)
7. MacArthur (13-2)
8. Kellenberg (11-7)
9. Uniondale (11-5)
10. Lynbrook (12-4)
Top 10 Public Schools:
1. Baldwin (15-1) the Bruins eased past Plainview JFK, resting all of their starters and then defeated Port Washington last week. A final game at Calhoun Monday is all that stands in the way of Baldwin finishing the season undefeated in Conference and in Nassau.
2. Massapequa (15-2) the Chiefs wrapped up the regular season with wins against Hempstead and Syosset. Massapequa will have 12 days off as they await their quarterfinal opponent.
3. North Shore (16-1) Amanda Johansen notched her 1,000th career point on a free throw with 40.5 seconds left in a 85-55 win over Valley Stream North. Johansen had 20 points and 13 rebounds in the win as the Vikings (16-1, 12-0) wrapped up the regular season undefeated in the county, undefeated in conference for the second straight year and have now rattled off 29 straight regular season conference games.
4. MacArthur (13-2) Courtney Noakes had 27 points and 11 rebounds in a 56-42 win over Valley Stream Central. The Generals wrap up at Hicksville.
5. Uniondale (11-5) the Knights passed two difficult tests last week as Aliyah McDonald had 20 points and 13 points in wins against Freeport and Farmingdale respectively. Uniondale wraps up the season against winless Hempstead and will likely get a bye to the quarterfinals.
6. Lynbrook (12-4) Brooke Gerstman had 34 points and four assists as the Owls edged Manhasset 55-52. Gerstman had 21 points in a loss to Sacred Heart on Saturday. A win against West Hempstead will clinch an outright Conference A-III title and the debate will begin immediately as to who deserves the No. 2 seed.
7. Garden City (15-2) the Trojans cruised past South Side and New Hyde Park by a combined 48 points en route to clinching the Conference A-I title and finishing the regular season 15-2, 9-1. Garden City will be scoreboard watching on Monday as they hope to edge Lynbrook for the No. 2 seed.
8. Freeport (10-6) Monique Jones had 21 points in a 45-37 loss to Uniondale on Tuesday. Freeport hosts Farmingdale Monday to decide who finishes third place in Conference AA-I with the winner likely to get a home playoff game in the first round.
9. Sewanhaka (14-3) Celine Jolicoeur had 32 points in a 67-62 loss to Bethpage and followed up with a 20-points performance in a 67-38 win over Lawrence. The loss to Bethpage may have cost Sewanhaka a shot at the No. 2 and 3 seeds.
10. Floral Park (13-3) Kaela Hilaire had a career-high 33 points in a pivotal 57-40 win over Great Neck North to clinch at least a second place finish in the conference. A win against Valley Stream South combined with a Lynbrook loss to West Hempstead would give Floral Park a share of the conference title.
On the bubble:
Wantagh (12-5), Mepham (13-3), Herricks (14-2), Farmingdale (10-4), Cold Spring Harbor (11-2)