1. Long Island Lutheran (16-5)
2. Holy Trinity (16-7)
3. Baldwin (16-1)
4. Massapequa (15-2)
5. North Shore (17-1)
6. Sacred Heart (15-9)
7. MacArthur (14-2)
8. Uniondale (12-5)
9. Kellenberg (11-8)
10. Lynbrook (14-4)
Top 10 Public Schools:
1. Baldwin (16-1) the Bruins capped off an undefeated league championship and earned a first-round bye and the No. 1 seed for the second straight year. Baldwin hosts Farmingdale on Wednesday.
2. Massapequa (15-2) the Chiefs had the week off and got the hardest possible matchup of the top four seeds as they host Freeport, the only league opponent to defeat them this year on Wednesday.
3. North Shore (17-1) Amanda Johansen had a career-high 30 points and added 13 rebounds and six assists as the Vikings opened the postseason with a 86-50 win over Plainedge. North Shore hosts Island Trees in a third matchup of the team this year on Tuesday.
4. MacArthur (14-2) Courtney Noakes had 17 points and five rebounds as the Generals routed Hicksville 56-18 in their only game last week. MacArthur earned the No. 3 seed and hosts Herricks in the quarterfinals Wednesday.
5. Uniondale (12-5) Artiana Wynder had 18 points and eight rebounds as the Knights closed out the regular season with a lopsided win over Hempstead. Uniondale hosts Mepham in the quarterfinals Wednesday.
6. Lynbrook (14-4) the Owls survived a scare from No. 14 South Side 43-39 in the first round. Lynbrook hosts Wantagh, who it defeated 42-28 in the second game of the season, on Tuesday.
7. Garden City (16-2) the Trojans defeated Mineola in the first round and host Bethpage in the quarterfinals Tuesday.
8. Freeport (11-6) Monique Jones had all of her 13 points in the second half of a 44-32 win over Long Beach in the first round. The Red Devils travel to Massapequa Wednesday and will try to repeat their upset from earlier this season.
9. Sewanhaka (15-3) Celine Jolicoeur had 21 points and five assists to lead the Indians past Valley Stream North in the first round. Sewanhaka hosts Floral Park on Tuesday.
10. Floral Park (15-3) Kaela Hilaire had 17 points, 11 assists and five rebounds as the Knights defeated New Hyde Park 53-46 in the first round. Floral Park travel to Sewanhaka Tuesday.
On the bubble:
Wantagh (13-5), Mepham (15-3), Herricks (16-2), Cold Spring Harbor (16-2)