1. St. Anthony's (13-2) - The Friars, now ranked No. 3 in the nation by LaxPower, finished up the regular season with a 19-14 win over Sacred Heart. Should history be a harbinger, that'll likely be the CHSAA final re-re-re-match.
2. Sacred Heart (14-5) - The Sparts had a nine-game win streak snapped against St. Anthony's. Sacred Heart, though, did have several impressive wins along the way and tap danced its way into the national spotlight. They're now ranked No. 32 by ESPN Rise.
3. St. John the Baptist (10-7) - The Cougars finished the regular season on a three-game winning streak, capped by a 16-8 victory over Holy Trinity. As well, Danielle Jaycox is red hot. The senior is fourth in Long Island with 106 points.
4. Kellenberg (8-8) - The Firebirds took their lumps from Sacred Heart and St. Anthony's in the last two games, but held their own, going 5-5 in what's a very competitive league.
5. Long Island Lutheran (10-1) - Since falling to Holy Trinity, 13-12, on April 30 in non-league, LuHi has won four straight. They topped Marymount School, 16-7, on Saturday and look to be one of the favorites for the NYSAIS title. They'll face Portledge on Wednesday.