1. Dieusi Armand, Westbury, Sr.
Armand is the top returning long jumper and triple jumper in Nassau Class A. Armand jumped 16 feet, six inches in long jump and 35 feet, 8 ½ inches in the triple jump at the county championships last season.
2. Kaylah Britt, Floyd, Sr.
Britt is the top returning triple jumper in Suffolk. She went 37 feet, 5 ½ inches last season.
3. Angeline Caamano, Manhasset, Soph.
Caamano is the fastest 1,000 meter returner in Nassau Class A. She ran 3:01.25 at the county championships last season.
4. Juel Charles, Valley Stream North, Sr.
Charles is the best shot-putter in Nassau. She tossed 40 feet, 7 inches at the state qualifier last year.
5. Sarah Connelly, Mt. Sinai, Jr.
She finished in the top 30 at Nike Cross Nationals on Dec. 1. Connelly ran a 10:13.06 in 3,000 meters at the indoor state championships last season.
6. Michele Daye, Half Hollow Hills West, Jr.
Daye ran a 40.75 in the state 300 meter championship last winter.
7. Violet Drinkwater, Longwood, Sr.
Drinkwater is the top pole vaulter in Suffolk. She cleared 10 feet, 6 inches at the Suffolk State Qualifier last season.
8. Zaria Fuller, Uniondale, Sr.
Fuller is the best all-around athlete in Nassau. She’s the defending Nassau Class A champion in the 55 hurdles (8.52) and 300 meters (41.60).
9. Jessica Grover, Half Hollow Hills East, Sr.
She’s the top returning 1,500 meter race walker in the state, clocking a 7:04.33 at the state championships last season.
10. Hannah Heller, West Babylon, Sr.
Heller ran a 1:37.89 in the 600 meters at the state championships last year.
11. Maureen Lewin, Kellenberg, Sr.
After an impressive cross country season, Lewin enters the winter as the second-fastest 1,000 meter returner in the state. She ran a 2:50.05 at the state championships last year.
12. Maggie Maier, Sacred Heart, Jr.
She’s the best distance runner in the CHSAA and is the defending Intersectional 3,000 meter champion (10:00.74).
13. DeAnna Martin, Valley Stream South, Sr.
Martin is the third-fastest 600 meter returner in the state. She ran a 1:35.06 at the state championships last year.
14. Jordyn McDonnell, Sachem North, Sr.
McDonnell is one of the top distance runners on Long Island and ran a 4:45.06 in the 1,500 meters at the indoor state championships last season.
15. Jessica Nischo, Sachem North, Sr.
Nischo ran a 1:37.91 in the 600 meters at the Suffolk State Qualifier last season.
16. Chibugo Obichere, Valley Stream South, Sr.
She is the two-time defending public school 55-meter hurdles state champion. She ran an 8.19 at the state championships last season.
17. Kayley Ragazzini, Hewlett, Jr.
Ragazzini is the defending Nassau Class B weight throw champion, tossing 38 feet, 11 3/4 inches last season.
18. Thalia Reveil, Hewlett, Sr.
Reveil is the defending Nassau Class B long jump champion. She went 16 feet, 10 1/2 inches at the county championships last season.
19. Olivia Rodriguez, South Side, Sr.
She’s the top high jumper in Nassau. Rodriguez cleared five feet, three inches at the state qualifier.
20. Andria Scaglione, Oceanside, Sr.
Scaglione is the fastest 3,000 meter returner in Nassau County. She won at the state qualifier last year in 10:25.37.
21. Gabrielle Schneider, Smithtown East, Sr.
Schneider ran 2:59.95 in the 1,000 at the Suffolk State Qualifier last season.
22. Catherine Sciano, Holy Trinity, Sr.
Sciano went 33 feet, 11 inches in the triple jump at the CHSAA Intersectional Championships last season.
23. Bianca Skelton, St. Anthony’s, Sr.
Skelton is the defending CHSAA Intersectional pole vault champion. She cleared 10 feet at the top catholic school meet last season.
24. Lindsey Smith, Valley Stream South, Sr.
Smith is the defending Nassau Class B triple jump champion. She went 36 feet, 0.5 inches at the county championships last season.
25. Anyia Wilson, Hewlett, Sr.
Wilson is the defending Nassau Class B high jump champion. She cleared 5 feet, 2 inches at last season’s county championship.