Are you ready, get set, are you ready?
Send in your questions before you settle in for lunch and tune in. I'm planning on freewheeling with some homemade onion/mushroom soup, BTW.
Among the topics that could be raised:
1. Derek Stepan on the first line?
2. Status of Mike Sauer, Marc Staal, Wojtek Wolski. 2A. Can Wolski be traded?
3. My fearless forecast that the Rangers will finish sixth in the East.
4. Is "Unhalfbricking", "How We Spent our Holidays" or "Full House" my favorite Fairport Convention LP?
5. Anything up in Hartford with Sean Avery?
6.. Are you going on the Western Canada trip? (Yes, as long as the Air Canada flight attendants don't strike, or I'll be the one serving drinks and passing around pretzels....
7. Are you bringing your binocs for opening night in the new, higher MSG press box above that Zamboni entrance? Yes, again. New press room is nice; has huge windows that overlook the Moynihan Post Office on 8th Avenue. But I digress...
See some of you in sixty...