Live from Montreal, a quick summary
1. It'll be All-Star matchup of Henrik Lundqvist vs. Carey Price, bit of a surprise on Rangers end, but Tortorella declined to give his reasoning. Unclear whether he's going to use Marty Biron against Philly Sunday.
2. Boyle, Dubinsky downplay revenge factor for P.K. Subban butt end, slewfoot in last game. "I'm not an agitator," Subban says after skate. "I'm not Sean Avery."
Boyle, whose nose appears broken, says he "understands guys want to play hard" but league "has to address" slewfoots and spears. Dubinsky: : "Hopefully he tries it again, gets a penalty and we score....but we're not focused on one guy"
3. Staal on Alex Burrows' unpenalized spear: "I'm not going to forget about it." If (Burrows) was in the All-Star game, "I might've tried something."
4. Kris Newbury making Rangers debut, centering line with Chris Drury out of center and on right wing, and Avery. Newbury: "Just looking to create some energy, taking the body. Big key is staying out of the box." Dale Weise will sit for first time after seven starts.
5. Ryan Callahan skated after practice, May be wielding stick soon, aiming for Feb.1 return.
More to come...