While the United States continues its training in New Jersey, let's see what the English press is yammering on about across the pond:
- The Guardian has a piece on the James Milner, the highly coveted Aston Villa winger whose fighting for a spot in England's starting XI.
- The Times has provided an update on Rio Ferdinand's fitness and his recovery from back, groin and calf injuries.
- The Independent ranks the best free kick takers in the World Cup. They also take a look at some of the brightest young stars.
- The Mirror features Liverpool and England great Steven Gerrard, and how there might be another Gerrard in the EPL soon enough.
- The Sun has a story on Ledley King, who would step into Ferdinand's boots if the captain can't get fit. The tab also weighs in on Joe Hart's standing in the goalkeeper competition.
- The Telegraph describes who England is wearing this summer.
The United States takes on England June 12 at 2:30 p.m. EST at Royal Bafokeng Stadium in Rustenburg. We'll have plenty more to say about the Three Lions in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.