Planning spring break travel is no small feat for families. These tips will lessen the chance of a spring break disappointment.
- If your trip has a budget attached, you’ll want to be flexible. This includes considering multiple or alternate destinations close to where you want to be. Depending on your travel dates and where you hope to go, the price difference could be huge.
- Find an option that appeals to everyone. This could mean a neutral option like a beach vacation or a trip to your favorite resort.
- Let everyone — including kids — pick at least one activity for the group. This helps everyone in the family feel ownership over the trip and how it turns out.
- Consider an all-inclusive trip. By choosing a travel option that includes meals and entertainment, you can save money and make travel budgeting easier.
- All-inclusive resorts offer a good option for families since they include meals, drinks (and alcohol) and most entertainment options in your nightly rate.