Timeline: Medford pharmacy killings
Key dates and events surrounding the Medford pharmacy slaying in which two employees and two patrons were killed on Father's Day, June 19, 2011.
- Cop warns of guns Jan. 12, 2011
- Pawnshop April 5 and 20, 2011
- Job loss June 9, 2011
- Killings June 19, 2011
- Arrested June 22, 2011
- Guilty Sept. 8, 2011
- Life in prison Nov. 10, 2011
- Shopped for doctors Nov. 18, 2011
- Call for safety Jan. 4, 2012
Cop warns of guns
Detectives investigate David Laffer for using a bank card to steal money from his mother's account. After interviewing Laffer, Det. Kenneth Ripp urges the pistol bureau to take away his guns.
advertisement | advertise on newsday