Expectant reality TV star Kim Kardashian said Tuesday that her baby son is no longer in a breech position. “This weekend, I checked into the hospital and underwent a procedure called an external cephalic version (ECV), which is done to manually turn the baby from a breech position to a head-down position,” Kardashian, 35, wrote on her subscription blog, reports People magazine. “They don’t give you any pain medication, and let me tell you: This was soooooo painful. Probably more painful than childbirth. BUT it worked!!!” She had revealed last week that her second child with rapper husband Kanye West was facing upward in a breech position, which occurs in roughly 4 percent of births and often requires a Caesarian section.
advertisement | advertise on newsday
Entertainment photos and videos
- Notable Long Island celebs
- Child stars then/now
- Bono enlists celebrity friends in (RED) campaign
- Gifts for the 'Star Wars' fan
- 23 big movies coming this holiday season
- Engaged, married stars
- Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Best movies on Netflix
- Best new movies On Demand
- Anne Hathaway
- LI celebrity yearbook pictures: The '70s
- Meet the cast of NBC's 'The Wiz Live'
NY Giants alum visits Hess Truck kiosk on LI
Do parrots understand what they say?
Guide: Best holiday gifts of 2015