Timeline: Medford pharmacy killings
Key dates and events surrounding the Medford pharmacy slaying in which two employees and two patrons were killed on Father's Day, June 19, 2011.
- Cop warns of guns Jan. 12, 2011
- Pawnshop April 5 and 20, 2011
- Job loss June 9, 2011
- Killings June 19, 2011
- Arrested June 22, 2011
- Guilty Sept. 8, 2011
- Life in prison Nov. 10, 2011
- Shopped for doctors Nov. 18, 2011
- Call for safety Jan. 4, 2012
Photo credit: SCPD / Suffolk County Sherriff
Shopped for doctors
A Newsday report revealed that David Laffer and his wife, Melinda Brady, filled prescriptions for nearly 12,000 pain pills from dozens of doctors in the four years leading up to the Father's Day shootings.
advertisement | advertise on newsday