Build a car
BMW agrees to U.S. air bag recall demands
The german automaker follows Ford, Chrysler and others slow to expand their recalls.
Photos and videos
- Pickups top busy August for auto sales
- 7 tail-wagging dog friendly cars
- Designers celebrate the history of Mustang
- Honda CR-Z: A supercharged hybrid
- Sierra wins pickup challenge
- Hondas, pickups top list of most stolen vehicles
- Toyota FT-1 updated
- Dodge unveils 707 horsepower Charger
- Best back-to-school cars for under $20G
- Kia unviels next generation Sorento
- Classic muscle cars sell for big money at auction
- Small car frontal crash test winners and losers
Nissan recalls vehicles in Mexico amid air bag recall Senate approves new auto safety chief Honda, Nissan expand global Takata air bag recall Mazda expands Takata air bag recall across U.S.
2015 Lexus NX: affordable yet distinctively styled 2015 Acura TLX: A blend of old and new 2015 Nissan Versa Note, fun and affordable 2015 Hyundai Sonata offers a 'more refined look'