Long Island real estateHome & Commercial Gallery: List Your Property
This waterfront East Hampton getaway is listed for $2.295 million.
Photos and videos
- Luxury building amenities that will blow your mind
- 8 new 55-and-over housing developments
- Peek inside LI's most lavish homes
- How 10 millennials managed to buy homes on LI
- Before and after: Fipped homes for sale
- What can you buy for $370,000 on LI?
- Inside the homes of NYFW designers and models
- NYC's historic neighborhoods and what makes them special
- Best places to live on LI: The East End
- LI homes selling for less than $300,000
- Peek inside celebrities' LI homes
- 10 beach houses for under $1 million