This recently renovated house with Clearwater Beach and marina rights sits on a corner lot in the Springs section of East Hampton, home to the Pollock-Krasner House and Study Center, where artists Jackson Pollock and Lee Krasner once lived and worked. This house is listed for $950,000.
Photos and videos
- Take a tour of Trump's childhood home in Queens
- Tour Trump's childhood home
- Homes that came on the market this week
- The most expensive houses for sale in Suffolk
- If you want a house for $350,000
- How much of the city does President-elect Trump own?
- Inside Alexander Hamilton's home in Harlem
- Peek inside LI's most lavish homes
- Peek inside celebrities' LI homes
- 4 Painted Ladies for sale in Sea Cliff
- 10 LI apartments you can rent for $2,000 or less
- How 10 millennials managed to buy homes on LI
advertisement | advertise on newsday