Sag Harbor, once a whaling port, is “an active and historic harbor,” says Deputy Mayor Robby Stein.
Photos and videos
- Snuggle up in these apartments featuring fireplaces
- Skyscrapers that will forever change the skyline
- Peek inside LI's most lavish homes
- Homes that came on the market this week
- How 10 millennials managed to buy homes on LI
- Best places to live: South Shore
- What can you buy for $370,000 on LI?
- 16 best places to retire on Long Island
- 10 Long Island homes for $275,000
- Peek inside celebrities' LI homes
- Diversity, affordability found in quiet Bronx neighborhood
- How much of the city does President-elect Trump own?
advertisement | advertise on newsday