Long Island real estateHome & Commercial Gallery: List Your Property
advertisement | advertise on newsday
The first portion of this 41-room hotel was created by converting an early 1900s lifeboat station into an oceanfront getaway.
Photos and videos
- Before and after: Flipped homes for sale
- 16 best places to retire on Long Island
- Luxury building amenities that will blow your mind
- Peek inside LI's most lavish homes
- How 10 millennials managed to buy homes on LI
- 8 new 55-and-over housing developments
- Best Places to Live on LI: The North Shore
- Live like Marilyn Monroe for $26,500 a month
- Best places to live on LI: The East End
- What can you buy for $370,000 on LI?
- Inside the homes of NYFW designers and models
- NYC's historic neighborhoods and what makes them special