Long Island real estateHome & Commercial Gallery: List Your Property
An Old Westbury mansion that was built by famed architect Thomas Hastings for himself in the early 1900s is on the market for $12 million.
Photos and videos
- Peek inside LI's most lavish homes
- Homes that came on the market this week
- How 10 millennials managed to buy homes on LI
- Best places to live: South Shore
- What can you buy for $370,000 on LI?
- 16 best places to retire on Long Island
- 10 Long Island homes for $275,000
- Peek inside celebrities' LI homes
- Diversity, affordability found in quiet Bronx neighborhood
- How much of the city does President-elect Trump own?
- 14 Trump Tower secrets you should know
- 10 LI homes for sale with over-the-top basketball courts