Long Island real estateHome & Commercial Gallery: List Your Property
advertisement | advertise on newsday
This Sands Point Colonial, listed for $13.25 million, provides owners with their own putting green. And it’s situated, not in the yard of the two-acre property, but inside the house.
Photos and videos
- 8 new 55-and-over housing developments
- Best Places to Live on LI: The North Shore
- Live like Marilyn Monroe for $26,500 a month
- The 16 best places to retire on Long Island
- Best places to live on LI: The East End
- Peek inside LI's most lavish homes
- Luxury building amenities that will blow your mind
- How 10 millennials managed to buy homes on LI
- Before and after: Fipped homes for sale
- What can you buy for $370,000 on LI?
- Inside the homes of NYFW designers and models
- NYC's historic neighborhoods and what makes them special