The goal of the Scholar-Artist program is to honor exceptionally accomplished high school seniors September to June. Selections are made, each spring, from a pool of Long Island students. From these nominees, one monthly award winner from Nassau and one from Suffolk is chosen.
- Christina Tiongson - February Scholar Artist - Nassau County 2/10/12
- Jason Brooks, George W. Hewlett High School 1/13/12
- Nikolas Bentel - December 2011 12/12/11 Photos
- Jacqueline Aquino - December Scholar Artist 12/12/11
- Danielle Margolis, of Jericho High School - Nassau November Scholar Artist 11/14/11
advertisement | advertise on newsday