Small blaze at Osbourne home
"The Talk" co-host and former "America's Got Talent" judge Sharon Osbourne Thursday tweeted her thanks to firefighters who responded to a small blaze at her and husband OzzyOsbourne's California home.
"I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning," wrote Osbourne, 60.
The house caught fire early yesterday morning, reported TMZ.com, with the fire department responding about 4:45 a.m. The cause was a candle that was left burning after Osbourne fell asleep.
"Please, everybody, always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed," Osbourne told TMZ. "I didn't, and at 5 a.m. this morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."