'Skyfall' director back for Bond encore
Sam Mendes is coming back to direct another James Bond film with Daniel Craig, right, following the enormously successful "Skyfall," The Associated Press reports. The British director Mendes had said earlier that "Skyfall" would be his lone entry in the 007 canon, but Bond producers and Sony Pictures announced his return Thursday. The as-yet-titled Bond film is scheduled to be released in fall 2015. The script is by "Skyfall" screenwriter John Logan. Released last year, "Skyfall" made more than $1.1 billion worldwide.
Most Popular
Top Stories

With 'Colbert' over, what's to become of the Ed Sullivan Theater?
3m read

4 takeaways from 'Late Show with Stephen Colbert's' finale
3m read

1st Music Con coming to LI village
2m read

Summer music preview: 51 great concerts to see
10m read

Rod Stewart, Pitbull and more must-see 2026 concerts
Billy Joel's longtime booking agent says Piano Man is in 'great spirits,' 'making progress'
2m read