Nasim Pedrad might not return to 'Saturday Night Live,' report says
Nasim Pedrad, a "Saturday Night Live" cast-member for the past five seasons, suggested over the weekend she would not be returning this fall. BuzzFeed.com reports that Pedrad, 32, who joined the upcoming Fox sitcom "Mulaney" in December, said at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, "I haven't heard any official word so far, but I love . . . ['Mulaney'] so much," adding, "I have an apartment in L.A. and, as far as I know, I'm in L.A. now," rather than New York, where "SNL" shoots. An NBC representative told BuzzFeed the network has made no casting decisions on the upcoming season of "SNL."
Most Popular
Top Stories

Olivia Colman is a new 'Murders' suspect
Here's what happened Monday night when Rosie O'Donnell guest-hosted 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
2m read
November to remember: Zebra plays 2 nights in Patchogue, releases new album
1m read
Jonas Brothers returning to LI for UBS Arena show

Actress, singer dead at 36
Where was LI's first movie theater? First multiplex? First drive-in? We have the answers and more.
3m read