How to decorate your shoes with markers for a great new look
Whenever you are bored, decorating your shoes is a great way to keep you occupied. This is an easy way to have fun with family and friends. We had lots of fun doing this awesome craft, and we hope you will, too.
- A pair of light-colored shoes (white shoes work best)
- Any kind of markers (Sharpies may bleed)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Paint brushes
- Towel or newspaper
- Duct tape, packing tape or masking tape
1. Put your items on the towel or newspaper. Put tape on the sole of your shoes and any other rubber parts to protect them, and take the laces out.
2. Draw a cool design with your markers on the shoe.
3. Dip your paintbrush in the alcohol, then dab it on your shoe, one section at a time. Let dry for at least 20 minutes.
4. Take the tape off your shoe and relace it.
If everything turned out right, your shoes should look like ours. We hope you liked this fun craft to do at any time, but if you are in a hurry or have things to do that day, save your supplies for a another day. We got about 10 compliments from other classmates just in the first day of wearing them to school.