VICTORIA M. JOHNSON
- Johnson, 60, of Rockville Centre, served as chief of staff to former Assemblyman Brian Curran. She is also running on the Conservative party line.
- Worked as Assembly Republicans’ regional coordinator for Long Island, putting together task force conferences, news conferences and other events.
- Graduated from SUNY Potsdam.
- Repealing NY’s new bail law, which eliminated bail requirements for most misdemeanors and nonviolent felonies.
- Repealing congestion pricing, which applies a toll to drivers entering certain sections of Manhattan at busy times.
- Fighting for increased budget transparency, more direct assistance to deal with pandemic and job creation projects — says Democrats did not fight for the canceled Amazon project in Queens.