RYAN E. CRONIN
- Cronin, 40, of Garden City, is a former Democratic candidate for State Senate. He is also running on the Working Families and Common Sense party lines.
- Cronin is a litigation partner with the law firm of Blank Rome LLP of Manhattan. He has worked to recover funds for clients including victims of former investment manager Bernie Madoff.
- Cronin received his law degree from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis. He has a bachelor's degree from Loyola University in Maryland. He majored in political science with a minor in economics.
- Cronin said he would work to move the county's financial system onto a modern platform.
- He said he would introduce advanced data analytics to improve detection of financial risks and fraud across the county.
- Cronin said he would bring experience from the private sector to make sure the county's bills are paid on time.