Submit your letter
Before submitting your letter to the editor, please type your name at the end, as though you are signing it. If you leave your name off, Newsday will assume you intend to comment anonymously and will not print your letter. Letters should be no more than 200 words and will be edited before publication.
2. Write your letter
Attach photo guidelines
- Acceptable formats are PNG, GIF, JPG, and JPEG file types.
- Photos are subject to editing.
- Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Attach video guidelines
- Acceptable formats are: AVI, FLV, MPG, MPEG, MOV, WMV, MP4, M4U, M4V
- Max file size is 100MB
- Videos are subject to editing
- Fields marked with a red asterisk are required.
4. Submit your content
To avoid this step, please log in.