Lindsay Lohan may be on Trump's 'Celebrity Apprentice'
She's hired? We'll see.
Lindsay Lohan may be under consideration for the cast of Donald Trump's next "Celebrity Apprentice," which begins taping this fall for premiere in March 2011.
Lohan's mother and manager, Dina Lohan, 47, tells Newsday, "Lindsay is slated to do three movies, so we're going to try to work it out logistically. He shoots in September," she says of show impresario Trump. "I don't know if it'll work out for this season, but he's a friend of the family, so we'll try to do what we can."
Trump had wooed Lindsay Lohan, 23, for the show at least once before, in less than charitable terms. He told the New York Post in 2007, when bandying about names for the first "Celebrity Apprentice," that he wanted Britney Spears, Paris Hilton - whom he called "a -- mess" - and Lohan - "Another -- mess."
A spokeswoman for Trump said, "We're not commenting on it - we don't comment on potential casting. We never have in all the years of 'The Apprentice.'
"I know it's a juicy story," she added, "and other people have commented on it, but we don't."
An NBC spokeswoman did not return a call for comment.
Lohan is scheduled to work on the Linda Lovelace film "Inferno"; the adventure comedy "The Dry Gulch Kid," with Willie Nelson and Johnny Knoxville; and a third film, which Dina Lohan said "I can't talk about yet."
All this is contingent on Judge Marsha Revel's decision July 6 when Lohan appears before her in Los Angeles Superior Court for a probation hearing.
The judge doubled Lohan's bail earlier this week after the company in charge of the alcohol-monitoring bracelet that Lohan is required to wear issued a report Tuesday saying the device indicated the actress had consumed alcohol Sunday night - in violation of the court's orders.