One firefighter suffered smoke inhalation as volunteers battled an early morning fire Friday in Lloyd Harbor.
Fire officials said the fire on Crane Road was reported in a 911 call at 2:05 a.m. That fire broke out in an attached garage and also damaged the main house structure, officials said. The cause of the fire was not immediately known.
Firefighters from Cold Spring Harbor, Halesite, Huntington, Huntington Manor and Centerport responded. A crew from Huntington Ambulance took a firefighter, 22, to Huntington Hospital, officials said. He was treated and released.
The firefighter's department was not immediately clear.