Court reporting firms owned by Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy's wife, Colleen West, have regularly received work from businesses that have been paid millions of dollars in county contracts in recent years.
PDF ArticlesClick links to see and download .pdf documents
- Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy's New York State Annual Statement of Financial Disclosure, 2008
- Sample Suffolk County Financial Disclosure Statement form
- New York State Appellate Division ruling: Suffolk County Ethics Commission v. Thomas M. Neppell Jr., Aug. 11, 2003
- Suffolk County Ethics Commission Advisory Opinion, Oct. 24, 2005
- Memo from legislative counsel George Nolan to Legis. Jon Cooper about financial disclosure statements, June 30, 2010
- Payments from Cody Center to Enright Sten-Tel Transcription Services Inc.
- Letter from Suffolk County Attorney Christine Malafi about Enright Court Reporting, Dec. 8, 2008
- HIPAA Business Associate Addendum between Cody Center and Enright Sten-Tel Transcription Services Inc.
- Law firms’ testimonials on Enright's website
- Memo from Suffolk County Ethics Commission Executive Director Alfred Lama to County Executive Steve Levy, May 15, 2009
- Memo about financial disclosure requirements from Suffolk County Chief Deputy County Executive Ed Dumas, June 28, 2010
- Bill introduced June 14, 2010, by Legis. Jon Cooper that would require county employees to file a Suffolk County Financial Disclosure Statement
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter