1. St. Anthony's (25-3): The Friars' great season came to an end in heart-breaking fashion in the state CHSAA AA semifinals. They led Nazareth, ranked No. 12 by USA Today, 44-42 with nine seconds left and lost 46-44. Symone Kelly had 15 points, nine rebounds, and four steals, and Micki Impellizeri had nine points, 10 rebounds, and four steals. The Friars won their first CHSAA championship since 1988 and went undefeated in league play.
2. St. John the Baptist (20-7): The Cougars were on the verge of making the state Class AA finals with a lead late against Christ the King, but lost 55-52. Alexis Smith scored 13 points despite fouling out early in the fourth quarter. The Cougars defeated Moore Catholic in the first round, 62-49. Anastasia Williams scored 19 points.
3. Long Island Lutheran (21-5): The Crusaders rallied from a 15-point deficit in the fourth quarter to defeat Irvington, 59-57, in the Class B Federation finals for their first championship. Paige Kriftcher scored 11 of her 15 points in a 25-9 fourth quarter and Christina Raiti added 15 points.
4. Holy Trinity (20-9): The Titans lost in the state CHSAA Class A semifinals to Molloy, 57-42. Katie Poppe scored 12 points. The Titans defeated Notre Dame Academy in the quarterfinals and beat Preston in the first round, 60-28. Poppe, a junior, scored her 1,000th career point in that game.
5. Baldwin (20-2): The Bruins won their first Long Island championship before losing in the state Class AA semifinals to Cicero-North Syracuse, 55-35. Breanna Stewart, one of the top juniors in the country who has committed to UConn, was too much for a small Baldwin team to handle at 6-4. It was a great season for the Bruins, who won their second consecutive Nassau county championship.
6. Center Moriches (21-3): The Red Devils put up a great effort in a 58-51 loss to Irvington in the Southeast Regional finals. They led most of the way against the top-ranked team in the state and the defending state and Federation champions. Amber Davis, playing with a sprained ankle, scored 18 points. Loren Smith scored 12 and Takia Plummer added 10. Kelsey Glanzman had 18 points and 15 rebounds in a 45-31 win over Cold Spring Harbor in the Long Island Class B championship.
7. Deer Park (20-4): The Falcons magical run came to an end in a 44-31 loss to Baldwin in the Long Island Class AA final. Andrea Desvignes scored 13 points and Kelsey Dillon added 12.
8. Sachem East (18-4): The Flaming Arrows appeared in the Suffolk Class AA finals for the fourth consecutive season and lost to Deer Park.
9. Farmingdale (18-2): The Dalers gave Baldwin a tough game, but lost in the Nassau Class AA finals.
10. North Babylon (20-1): The Bulldogs went undefeated before falling in the Suffolk Class AA semifinals to Sachem East.