Good morning, Long Island.
Welcome to the live LI Now morning traffic and weather post for Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2014.
We're winding down for the morning, but we'll be back in the afternoon with your updated traffic and weather reports.
Here are some ongoing traffic updates:
TRAFFIC AND TRANSIT
ROSLYN: There is construction on Route 25A in both directions between Bryant Ave and Glen Cove Road in Greenvale.
PORT JEFFERSON STATION: There is long-term road construction on Route 347 in both directions between Route 112 and Williams Street.
For more traffic coverage, check out newsday.com/traffic
Wednesday will be overcast with a 60 percent chance of rain and a high of 68. The evening will remain overcast with a 40 percent chance of rain and temperatures dropping to a low of 57.