Updated fire district election results
Fire districts across Long Island held elections Tuesday for commissioner seats and some propositions. Here are the winners in elections that were contested:
* Bellmore: John Curley. A proposition to sell, trade or dispose of a 1996 Heavy Duty Rescue Truck passed.
* Bethpage: F. Brian Durr.
* Elmont: Frank Hrbek Jr.
* Franklin Square & Munson: Dennis G. Lyons.
* Garden City Park: Augustine Carnevale.
* Hewlett Bay: Anthony Vacchio (commissioner), Joseph Breslin (treasurer).
* Hicksville: Scott Skrynecki.
* Levittown: Joel E. Bearman.
* Locust Valley: Gregory Stimola.
* Manhasset-Lakeville: Andrew DeMartin.
* Massapequa: A proposition amending the district’s length of service awards program passed.
* Meadowmere Park: Kevin Benet.
* New Hyde Park: Richard A. Stein Jr.
* North Bellmore: A proposition to sell a heavy rescue vehicle passed.
* Roosevelt: Garland Moore. A proposition to purchase a new ambulance for $265,000 to be financed over 60 months passed.
* Syosset: Richard Roseo.
* Uniondale: Mervyn Campbell.
* West Hempstead: Ronald Magarie.
* Bohemia: Glenn Ostermann.
* Brentwood: Eric Raudies.
* Bridgehampton: Raymond Topping Jr.
* Centereach: Frank Rudilosso.
* Commack: Jeremiah O’Sullivan.
* Dix Hills: Robert Commiso.
* East Islip: Thomas Drywa.
* East Moriches: Michael J. Mazarakis.
* East Northport: Wayne Kaifler Sr.
* Farmingville: John K. Skippon.
* Fishers Island: No information available.
* Gordon Heights: Avery Dean.
* Halesite: Craig Lanigan (3-year term).
* Holbrook: Joseph Williams.
* Holtsville: John Skalocky.
* Huntington: A proposition to sell a tower ladder passed.
* Huntington Manor: Raymond Spatafora.
* Islip: Michael Leo.
* Jamesport: Leroy Anthony.
* Kings Park: Thomas Richardson.
* Lake Ronkonkoma: Ronald Corsale. A proposition for a nearly $1 million bond to fund the purchase of pumper firefighting vehicles passed.
* Manorville: Thomas J. Campanaro.
* Mattituck: Gregory C. Dickerson.
* Medford: Charles Jagde.
* Melville: James T. Coschignano Jr.
* Miller Place: Carol Hawat.
* Patchogue: J. Carter Biggs. A proposition to approve funding for three new trucks passed.
* St. James: A proposition to amend the district’s Length of Services Awards program passed.
* Sayville: Robert Chester.
* Selden: Dennis Carman.
* Setauket: Paul DiBiase (5-year term), Kevin Yoos (3-year term).
* Smithtown: Robert Regulinski.
* Sound Beach: Phil Alaimo.
* Wading River: John McManus.
* West Babylon: Richard Koch.
* West Islip: Victor Paduano.
* Westhampton Beach: Donald A. Metcalf.