1. Long Island Lutheran (17-5)
2. Baldwin (19-1)
3. Holy Trinity (19-8)
4. North Shore (20-1)
5. Massapequa (17-3)
6. Uniondale (13-6)
7. Garden City (18-3)
8. Sacred Heart (16-11)
9. Lynbrook (15-5)
10. Floral Park (16-4)
Top 10 Public Schools:
1. Baldwin (19-1) Alex Hampton scored a career-high 24 points and added four assists as the Bruins won their third straight Nassau Class AA title in a 62-41 win over Massapequa Saturday. Defending Long Island-champion Baldwin faces Riverhead in the LIC 7:30 Friday at Farmingdale State.
2. North Shore (20-1) Amanda Johansen had 21 points and 11 rebounds as the Vikings defeated Garden City 74-64 in the Class A finals Saturday to win their first county title. Alex Cantwell had 11 points and Nicole Scuderi had 10 points for North Shore, who faces Glenn in the LIC at 5 p.m. Friday at Farmingdale State.
3. Massapequa (17-3) the Chiefs played well in a 56-42 win over MacArthur in the semifinals but could not match their performance against Baldwin in the finals. Morgan Roessler had 13 points against the Bruins in Massapequa’s first trip to the county finals since 2009.
4. Uniondale (13-6) Sakara Hester-Torres had 13 points for the Knights in a 36-35 nail-biting loss to Baldwin in the semifinals. Uniondale had several opportunities late in the game despite early foul trouble.
5. Garden City (18-3) Katie Trimmer (13) lead four Trojans in double-figures in their loss to North Shore. Garden City defeated Lynbrook 41-36 in the semifinals.
6. Lynbrook (15-5) Brooke Gerstman had 19 points in her final game as the Owls fell to Garden City in the semifinals.
7. Floral Park (16-4) Kaela Hilaire had 15 points and seven assists as the Knights were defeated by North Shore in the semifinals.
8. Cold Spring Harbor (18-2) Kelly Gubitosi had 10 points as the Seahawks won their first Small Schools Championship Saturday, defeating Friends Academy 44-33. Cold Spring Harbor faces Southampton in the Class B LIC at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Farmingdale State.
9. MacArthur (16-3) Courtney Noakes had 21 points as the Generals fell to Massapequa in the semifinals.
10. Freeport (11-7) the Red Devils season was completed in the quarterfinals.