An Olympic wrestler is accusing a University of Michigan doctor of touching him inappropriately during medical exams at the school and says the physician's reputation for such conduct was well known among his teammates. (Feb. 21)
- Wrestler says he was abused by university doctor
- Erik Boland discusses Luis Severino's forearm injury
- Aaron Boone on Luis Severino's right forearm soreness
- Yanks' Cole throws live BP at spring training
- Aaron Boone on Judge's injury rehab, roster versatility
- Boland on Judge's injury, Stanton's Astros comments and Cole's bullpen session
- Tim Healey on meeting between MLBPA, Mets
- Manfred: Sorry for calling trophy 'piece of metal'
High school videos
Northport defeated Bayshore 65-59 in the Suffolk Class AA boys basketball quarterfinal.
- Highlights: Northport vs. Bayshore boys basketball Suffolk Class AA quarterfinal
- Highlights: Brentwood defeats Ward Melville in Suffolk 'AA' semifinal
- Nassau Division 1 wrestling championship highlights
- South Side starts strong in Class A second-round win
- Highlights: Amityville vs. Miller Place boys basketball
- Academy Charter boys basketball team advances to Nassau Class B final
- Friends gets by CSH in Nassau Class B girls basketball semifinal
- Carle Place heading back to Nassau B final
- Highlights: Scenes from the CHSAA state wrestling championships
- 106 pounds: Bay Shore's Rivera vs. Kings Park's Ziccardi
After 16 seasons, two Super Bowl championships and two Super Bowl MVP Awards, Eli Manning may have left the field for the final time as a New York Giant. Newsday's Tom Rock puts Eli's career in perspective for Giants fans.