1. Long Island Lutheran (14-3): Boogie Brozoski had 19 points and Katie Lavelle had 11 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 steals to lead Lutheran past Rumson-Fair Haven, 54-44, at the New York/New Jersey Shore Classic last Monday. All 14 players for Lutheran scored in the team's 80-37 win over St. Joseph's by the Sea last Saturday.
2. St. Mary's (13-3): Mei-Lyn Bautista and Jordan Agustus (pictured) each scored 18 points in a tight 53-50 win over St. John the Baptist last Tuesday. The Gaels then rolled over Kellenberg, 67-43, last Thursday, opening the game on a 24-6 run.
3. St. Anthony's (12-4): Senior Rebecca Musgrove scored a career-high 31 points in a 74-54 win over St. John the Baptist on Friday.
4. Harborfields (15-1): Bridgit Ryan had 15 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals in a 60-38 win over Islip last Thursday. Amy Werbitsky had 17 points in a 62-33 win over Sayville last Tuesday.
5. Massapequa (13-0): The Chiefs can clinch Nassau Conference AA-I with a win over Farmingdale on Tuesday after beating Hempstead, 67-37, last Friday with 13 different scorers.
6. Sachem East (12-2): Senior Emily Carmel scored 12 points in a 71-39 win over Ward Melville last Tuesday, reaching the 1,000-point mark for her career
7. Whitman (13-2): Whitman took command of Suffolk League II with a 52-46 win over Northport on Tuesday as Kelly Billodeau led the way with 21 points and 10 rebounds.
8. St. John the Baptist (8-10): St. John the Baptist suffered through a tough stretch against top teams last week, losing to St. Anthony’s last Friday and St. Mary’s last Tuesday, extending its losing streak to three games dating to a Jan. 24 loss at Long Island Lutheran.
9. North Shore (14-1): North Shore beat Lawrence, 90-46, last Friday as Erin Sheerin had 19 points, 12 rebounds and 11 steals for her first career triple-double.
10. Southampton (13-3): Southampton picked up two more wins last week to all but lock-up Suffolk League VII. The team beat Hampton Bays, 50-41, last Friday and Wyandanch, 60-31, last Tuesday.