Police make an arrest during the Occupy Wall Street protest...

Police make an arrest during the Occupy Wall Street protest in downtown Manhattan. (Nov. 17, 2011) Credit: Newsday / Matthew Chayes

Occupy Wall Street activists targeted a Mitt Romney fundraiser, circling a luxury Manhattan hotel that hosted the candidate and his supporters.

Several hundred protesters walked around the Waldorf Astoria on Wednesday behind a black urn they said represented "job cremation."

They say the Republican presidential hopeful made a fortune as a consultant cutting jobs at struggling companies.

College professor Stewart Leonard held up a sign that read "Will Work for Caviar" — poking fun at Romney's position that he would create more jobs.

Protesters chanted that the wealthy candidate "is the 1 percent!" They say money being raised for him comes from privileged Americans — not the other 99 percent.

An Occupy Wall Street banner spread out on a Park Avenue sidewalk read: "Romney: 100 percent Out of Touch."
 

Latest video