The U.S. Food and Drug Administration offers these recommendations:
- Keep all cooked seafood completely separate from raw seafood. The two types also should be kept apart in the store before you buy them.
- Use soap and water to wash hands for at least 20 seconds before and after handling seafood.
- Thoroughly wash all cutting boards, utensils or plates that touch raw seafood. Avoid using the same items for seafood that's been cooked.
- Clean cutting boards in the dishwasher after each use.
- Make sure seafood is promptly refrigerated or frozen immediately after purchase. Eat within two days if refrigerated.
Second suit filed in bus crash ... Congestion pricing ... Times Square attack plea ... Central LI fall fun